Employee Assistance Program
Life. Just when you think you’ve got it figured out, along comes a challenge. Whether your needs are big or small, your Life Assistance & Work/Life Support Program is there for you. It can help you and your family find solutions and restore your peace of mind.
Call us anytime, any day.
We’re just a phone call away whenever you need us.
At no extra cost to you. An advocate can help you assess your needs and develop a solution. He or she can also direct you to community resources and online tools.
Visit a specialist.
You have three face-to-face sessions with a behavioral counselor available to you – and your household members. Call us to request a referral.
Access our Healthy Rewards®* discount program.
You can get discounts on health and wellness products and services.
Achieve work/life balance.
If you’d like help handling life’s demands, call us for extra support. We can refer you to a service in your community. Or provide guidance on topics such as:
- Legal consultation.** Receive a free 30-minute consultation. And up to a 25% discount on select fees.
- Parenting. Get guidance on child development, sibling rivalry, separation anxiety and much more.
- Senior care. Learn how to solve the challenges of caring for an aging loved one.
- Child care. Whether you need care all day or just after school, find a place that’s right for your family.
- Pet care. From grooming to boarding to veterinary services, find what you need to care for your pet.
- Financial Services & Referral. Receive a free 30-minute consultation and 25% discount on select fees with network providers.
Together, All The Way
* Some Healthy Rewards programs are not available in all states. If your Cigna plan includes coverage for any of these services, this program is in addition to, not instead of, your plan benefits. A discount program is NOT insurance, and you must pay the entire discounted charge.
** Legal consultations and discounts are excluded for employment-related issues.
All Cigna products and services are provided exclusively by or through operating subsidiaries of Cigna Corporation, including Life Insurance Company of North America, Cigna Life Insurance Company of New York, and Connecticut General Life Insurance Company. The Cigna name, logo, and other
Cigna marks are owned by Cigna Intellectual Property, Inc.
877376 a 05/15 © 2015 Cigna. Some content provided under license.